UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to the winner: Michelle of The True Book Addict! Thanks to everyone who entered, and happy holidays to all.
At this time of year, it is easy to get caught up in stress. At this time of year, it is easy to forget that this time of year is really all about love. To help me remember, I turn to my favorite books and films. They melt away my stress and affirm my faith in love.
During the holidays, what is your go-to book or film for affirming your faith in love?
Your answer could win you signed copies of both of my Austen Addict novels.
Leave your answer in the comments below.
Tweet your answer @austen_addict for an extra chance to win.
Here are just of a few of my go-to's for affirming my faith in love:
- PERSUASION by Jane Austen, the novel and the film starring Ciaran Hinds and Amanda Root
- PRIDE AND PREJUDICE by Jane Austen, the novel and the miniseries starring Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle
- NORTHANGER ABBEY by Jane Austen, the novel and the film starring Felicity Jones and JJ Feild
- LOVE ACTUALLY, the film starring Colin Firth, Emma Thompson, Alan Rickman, Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, and many more
- BEND IT LIKE BECKHAM, the film starring Parminder Nagra, Keira Knightley, and Jonathan Rhys Meyers
- NOTTING HILL, the film starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant.
What are yours? Enter your answer below, tweet for another chance, and good luck!
(If anyone encounters a glitch while posting a comment, please contact me at laurieATjaneaustenaddict.com)